Diseases, Disorders, SymptomsAge Level: 14–up Grade Level: 9–12
These high-school-level selections cover many different diseases and disorders relevant to today’s teen. Great for both research or reports, they include the most current information and research on each disease. Personal profiles of people dealing with the disease, along with discussions of both the science and social aspects of the condition are also covered.
- High-school-level, color books contain thorough information for reports
- Includes current information and research on each disease
- Includes profiles of people who have contracted the disease
- Includes social aspects and concerns regarding the disease
- Supports the National Science Education Standards for Personal and Community Health and Life Science
- 6" x 9"
- Illus. with ????
- Contains chapter notes, a glossary, for more information, and an index
- Fall 2014
- Series Lexile: 0